White Widow Seedsman Grow Report
This strain appeard in Holland at the beginning of the 1990’s and quickly became a hit in all the coffee shops and not long after around the globe. It is a potent cross of a Brasilian and an Indian sativa. Its name stems from its immense crystal production that makes it shine and glimmer. White Widow can be grown both indoors and outdoors finishing indoors in around 8 weeks and outdoors in late October. This is a great strain for wannabe breeders but will also suit those that enjoy an easy to grow strain with a very strong sativa effect.
|Grows||Greenhouse, Grows indoors|
|Flowering Time||8 Weeks|
|Harvest Month||End of October|
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 5 feminized seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage
- Bloom, in 6 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed fem seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Panel LED 200w
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.