Original Afghani Seedsman Grow Report
Afghani No 1 is a traditional landrace strain collected in the mountains of Afghanistan by Sacred Seeds in the 1970s. It was one of the first pure indica true-breeding strains used in worldwide cannabis breeding programmes. It is well known for its dense buds, copious resin production and its excellent properties for hashish production. This strain has been acclimatised to western growing conditions by selectively crossbreeding various Afghani No 1 parents and selecting offspring plants with favourable traits. The popularity of Afghani No 1 can be seen through its use as a genetic building block in many predominately indica strains created or preserved within the Sensi Seed bank gene pool and other seed companies. Afghani No 1 is a vigorous growing yet small bushy plant, with a strong stem that is renowned for its strong aroma when flowering. Its classic indica properties and true-breeding nature make it an ideal indica parent plant.
|Grows||Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time||6-7 Weeks|
|Harvest Month||Mid-Late September|
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 regular seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until sexing
- Bloom, in 6 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed fem seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Panel LED 200w
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.