This is a classic combination of two favourite strains Northern Lights and Skunk #1. This offspring shows all of the benefits of its parents. It grows showing its indica characteristics with large dark green leaves. It produces some good yields and it has a very good resistance to mould despite producing lovely solid crystal covered buds. This strain like its parents has a strong indica effect.
Genetics: Skunk #1 x Northern Lights
Variety: Indica / Sativa
Grows: Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time: 9-10 Weeks
Harvest Month: Mid-October
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots firdt stage, until transplant -> 5 seeds
- Bloom, in 7/11 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- 400w HPS
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor and specific fertilizers for cannabis
So much for the presentation of the test …
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.