Nebula – Paradise Seeds
Nebula Paradise Seeds , “starcloud” was bred in 1996, this variety received the name for its stellar qualities. Nebula has an open structure that is excellent for indoor farming where the plants perform with optimal results in a sea of green set-up. Using 20 plants per square meter in this system, yields can be as high as a half-kilo. Nebula will do well in hydro, coco or soil indoors. This variety has been successfully grown outdoors in Holland and would be an appropriate choice for outdoor gardens in temperate zones that offer a 9 week minimum flowering time before the first frost.
Nebula stretches slightly, but produces obese buds when placed under lots of light. Like the name suggests, Nebula twinkles with the coating of THC glands, which are bound to take you into the realms of space. The buzz is transcendental and cerebral, sometimes even a little psychedelic. Nebula may earn the nickname “honey pot” for its sweet smell and distinctively honeyed fruit flavor. This variety is a fun tasty smoke, even for the veteran stoner.
* Winner 3d prize Highlife Cup 2004 (hydro category)
* Winner 1st prize Copa La Bella Flor Spain 2005
* Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2005
Breeder: Paradise Seeds
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Grows: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
Flowering Time: 60 – 65 days
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> Germinate 5 seeds.
- Growth in pot FELTPOT 1,5L until trasplant -> 5 seeds.
- Bloom, selection of 3 plants for flowering and trasplant on FELTPOT 6,5L.
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained.
The updates will be weekly post:
- Germination test.
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Indoor 1.20×1,20
- 600w HPS
- Digital ballast 600w
- Intractor 100
- Extractor 125
- Carbon filter
- 2 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Sustrate and specific organic fertilizers for cannabis.
- Pots FELTPOT 1,5L y 6,5L
So much for the presentation of the test …
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.
HEALTH AND GOOD SMOKE!
Grow report sponsored by GORILLA SEED BANK