Mama Mia is very similar to our Mazari strain, except we chose an earlier flowering Skunk to make the cross and to ensure that Mama Mia finishes that bit earlier than Mazari both indoors and out doors. The resulting strains are similar in both growth and effect. Solid buds with good yields and a smooth, long lasting effect. Mama Mia does have slightly more indica tendencies in growing, producing slightly shorter, darker, broader plants.
Genetics: Early Skunk x Mazari Sharif
Variety: Mostly Indica
Grows: Indoors & outdoors
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Harvest Month: End of September
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots firdt stage, until transplant -> 5 seeds
- Bloom, in 7/11 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- 400w HPS
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
So much for the presentation of the test …
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.