Jungle Wreck Seedsman Grow Report
Jungle Wreck is a cross between an unknown Colombian strain showing mostly indica characteristics, possibly Santa Marta Gold and another citrous tasting indica strain. The strain was created after some confusion with one of our breeders over his genetics but was not something we wanted to dispose off as it looked so good whilst growing and proved to be after the harvest. Any wannabe breeders please note the importance of a good labelling system on seeds and pollen! Jungle Wreck is a lovely indica dominant strain with a lemony taste. It will grow excellently indoors, especially in a sea of green set up alternatively it’s a great outdoor indica in warm climates. Although untested we are sure that this strain has a high CBD content as it has a very relaxing stoned effect and we all found it pretty giggly, despite the fact that THC content can reach around 18.5%.
|Grows||Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time||8 Weeks|
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 regular seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until sexing
- Bloom, in 6 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed fem seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Panel LED 200w
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.