G13Haze Barney’s Farm
G13Haze Barney’s Farm is the result of a noticeable cross between marijuana legendary G13 with a sativa marijuana plant from Hawaii.
G13Haze Barney’s Farm is a short plant but is mainly sativa genetic. It produces large amounts of resin and behaves very well in SOG or SCROG crops.
The effect is cerebral and strong flavored fruits and spices.
G13Haze Barney’s Farm won first prize for best variety of marijuana in the High Times Cannabis Cup 2007 and the second award for best variety of marijuana in the High Times Cannabis Cup 2006.
Breeder: Barney’s Farm
Genetics: G13 x Hawai
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Grows: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
Flowering Time: 70 – 80 days
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> Germinate 5 seeds.
- Growth in pot FELTPOT 1,5L until trasplant -> 5 seeds.
- Bloom, selection of 3 plants for flowering and trasplant on FELTPOT 6,5L.
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained.
The updates will be weekly post:
- Germination test.
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Indoor 1.20×1,20
- 600w HPS
- Digital ballast 600w
- Intractor 100
- Extractor 125
- Carbon filter
- 2 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Sustrate and specific organic fertilizers for cannabis.
- Pots FELTPOT 1,5L y 6,5L.
So much for the presentation of the test …
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.
HEALTH AND GOOD SMOKE!
Grow report sponsored by GORILLA SEED BANK