Early Skunk Seedsman
Early Skunk Seedsman could qualify as the best all-round strain for outdoor. Now available as a feminized variety, growers no longer even need to eliminate males at the start of the flowering period. Just like the original, this produce tough, fast and amazingly vibrant plants that produce lush, heavy harvests of dank, frosted bud in virtually any climate.
This seeds bring together the bulk and vigor of Skunk #1 and the outdoor hardiness of Early Pearl in a turbo-charged, all-female cannabis hybrid that can grow happily in the garden, on the balcony or in any outdoor location with access to direct sunlight.
Until quite recently, outdoor growers with short summers were unable to grow Skunks and other powerful cannabis hybrids to their full potential. To avoid poor weather at the end of outdoor season – which could cause fungus problems in extra-dense Skunk buds –growers in cool climates were usually forced to harvest their most exotic plants before flowering reached its peak.
Early Skunk Seedsman was created to address this problem, and has been providing northern growers with the perfect solution to their dilemma ever since. The influence of the Early Pearl parent allows Early Skunk to finish weeks earlier than Skunk#1 and greatly increases the strain´s resistance to mildew and fungus. She´s potent, productive, hardy, easy to grow and now carries no risk of producing male plants!
Indica features dominate giving her a solid, resin-encrusted flower formation and massive yields. Sativa side causes extra ´run´ in her thick arms of bud, and is much more noticeable when sampled – imparting a smooth, buoyant high which blends with and lifts the warm, powerful Skunk stone, carrying it to new and interesting places.
35% Sativa / 65% Indica
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> 10 seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until transplant -> 5 seeds
- Bloom, in 8,5 L Pots FELTPOT to harvest -> only 3 choose seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with this equipment:
- 400 W y 600 W Bulbs ( HM , Mixed and HPS )
- 1 Electronic Ballast 400 W , 1Electronic Ballast Lumatek 600 W dimmable
- 1 Controller temperature and speed
- Extractor 150/ Intractor 125
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor , humus from ASTURHUMUS and JUMUS full range products, specific fertilizers for cannabis
That´s all for the presentation of the test
See you soon…..