Early Durban Seedsman Grow Report
Early Durban is one of the most renowned outdoor strains in the world. It is a beautiful cross of Durban Poison and an early flowering Skunk #1. It has typical sativa growth patterns and can grow to be quite a large plant. It will finish outside usually in early October, but can be grown easily indoors. The end product has a gentle cerebral sativa effect and tastes of aniseed.
|Genetics||Durban Poison x Skunk #1|
|Grows||Greenhouse, Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time||8 Weeks|
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 regular seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until sexing
- Bloom, in 6 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed fem seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Panel LED 200w
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.