Cream Caramel Seedsman
Cream Caramel Seedsman is a Synthetic Variety (S.V.) which is the result of a three way cross between our best Indicas: BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino.
The synthetic varieties share with hybrid varieties the goal of obtaining the vigor of a hybrid while providing homogeneity to its descendents.
A sweet intense taste, like caramel, with a hint of earthy flavor coming from the presence of the BlueBlack genetic.
Ideal for indoor growing, it has a typical Indica structure with a huge central bud and generous side branches. This variety is usually the favorite of medicinal users because it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical high. Indica/Sativa: 90% – 10%
Indoor yield: 500-600 gr./m2
Outdoor yield: 500-800 gr/plant
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> 10 seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until transplant -> 5 seeds
- Bloom, in 8,5 L Pots FELTPOT to harvest -> only 3 choose seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with this equipment:
- 400 W y 600 W Bulbs ( HM , Mixed and HPS )
- 1 Electronic Ballast 400 W , 1Electronic Ballast Lumatek 600 W dimmable
- 1 Controller temperature and speed
- Extractor 150/ Intractor 125
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor , humus from ASTURHUMUS and JUMUS full range products, specific fertilizers for cannabis
That´s all for the presentation of the test
See you soon…..