Blueberry Dutch Passion
Blueberry Dutch Passion is the original, a famously classy and enjoyable cannabis combined with fruity flavours and blue colourations in the leaves and buds. The genetics are 80% Indica/20% Sativa and date back to the 1970’s. Repeat growers of Blueberry often like to germinate a number of seeds to find a special mother plant, she is easy to take cuttings from and you will never get tired of top quality Blueberry bud. Although she yields well under ideal conditions she is grown primarily by those growers looking for that special, relaxing and refined Blueberry high.
She may not be the easiest variety for the newer grower, and can be a fussy feeder, but she will repay the experienced grower with harvests of perhaps one of the best cannabis varieties available. Still a coffeeshop favourite decades after she was introduced.
1st prize HTCC 2000
3th prize HTCC 2001
Breeder: Dutch Passion
Variety: 80%Indica 20%Sativa
Grows: Indoors, outdoors, greenhouse
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> Germinate 5 seeds.
- Growth in pot FELTPOT 3,5L until trasplant -> 5 seeds.
- Bloom, selection of 3 plants for flowering and trasplant on FELTPOT 6,5L.
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes.
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One.
- Week Two.
- Week Three.
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Indoor 1.20×1,20 Hortitec.
- 600w HPS SunMaster Photonic Dual Spectrum.
- Digital ballast 600w Nanolux
- Intractor 100
- Extractor 125
- Carbon filter Prima Klima. Coco Eco Filter.
- 2 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier.
- Sustrate and specific organic fertilizers for cannabis.
- Pots FELTPOT 3,5L y 6,5L
So much for the presentation of the test …
HEALTH AND GOOD SMOKE!
Grow report sponsored by GORILLA SEED BANK