Auto Sour Diesel Haze Seedsman Germination
Welcome to the Auto Sour Diesel Haze Seedsman grow report.
Day 1 – I put the five seeds this marijuana autoflowering strain in a glass of water with 1 ml of hydrogen peroxide 6PH (23 hours)
Day 2 – I put the seeds, now hydrated between damp paper towels. (36 hours)
Day 3 – The five cannabis seeds have been opened and has a root approximately 0.5 -1.5 cm. I put three of them in containers FeltPot 3.5L
Pots are high performance geotextile mat, made of polyester 1 quality and made of nylon, for all kinds of plants and trees. Ideal for exterior / interior, for drip irrigation systems, immersion and hydroponics.
- Significantly improves the speed of plant growth in a vegetative state.
- Shortens flowering weeks.
- Insulation from the cold in winter, avoiding the freezing of roots.
- Free movement and constant flow of oxygen to the roots.
- Increased interaction with water and fertilizer.
- Avoid PH variation in the water stagnation in the container.
- Allows evaporate the chlorine irrigation water.
- Heat insulation in summer, allowing air to circulate in the roots and preventing cooked.
- Avoid endless fixing roots and promulgates small supply.
- Better drainage and irrigation water dispersion through the felt.
Day 5 – After 44 hours .. First is shot went wide.
Day 6 – The other two..
Day 8 – We ended the germination.
Easy and quick germination with a ratio of 5/5 of effectiveness.
See you in week 1
Thanks for visiting