This f1 hybrid is one of the most interesting in our seed range. It is a cross of two pure lines coming from different geographic regions not very well-known in the cannabis world. One parent comes from Alaska, home of the famous Matanuska Thunderfuck. This line is pure indica and shows good resistance to frost thanks to its origin. The other parent comes from Kazakhstan, a wide region that extends from north Afghanistan between Uzbekistan and Russia, neighbouring China in the east. This parent is similar to the Afghani Kush, with a lemony smell typical of the Citral of Pakistan. Growing Ata Tundra you can see many of the characteristics of both these parent plants. Our hybrid is 100% indica. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. It is our quickest flowering strain; finishing in around 45 days or outdoors towards the end of September. Its optimum THC level is around 20%. It produces large, lemon scented compact buds. The hardiness of this plant coupled with its early maturation and ease of growth make it perfect for guerrilla cultivation techniques.
|Genetics||Tundra x Kazakhstani|
|Grows||Grows indoors, Grows outdoors|
|Flowering Time||6-8 weeks|
|Harvest Month||End of September|
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test –> 10 regular seeds
- Growth, in 1 Liter Pots first stage, until sexing
- Bloom, in 6 Liter Pots, to harvest –> only 3 choosed fem seeds
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- Panel LED 200w
- Extractor / Intractor 150
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Substrate PEAT MOSS from Turbas y Coco Mar Menor
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.