Alien OG The Cali connection
Alien OG is 60% sativa hybrid marijuana strain resulted from crossing Tahoe OG and alien kush. The result is a hybrid cannabis strain that is easy to maintain and can adapt to almost any kind of growing environment whether indoor and outdoor. Even beginners with a basic understanding of marijuana cultivation will have a good time growing this strong and sturdy ganja variety. Flowering time can be expected once it reaches 65 days old after it enters vegetation stage and it will grow buds that are large, dense and thick with a shade of purple colour and generous amount of THC crystals showered all over it. It will give a generous yield of highly potent buds that will surprise especially first time growers. The effect when smoked is a strike of balance between a sativa cerebral high and indica stoned body buzz.
The next test will consist of:
- Germination test -> Germinate 5 seeds.
- Growth in pot FELTPOT 1,5L until trasplant -> 5 seeds.
- Bloom, selection of 3 plants for flowering and trasplant on FELTPOT 3,5L.
- Harvest, drying / curing and tasting notes
- Finish with the analysis of THC and CBD of samples obtained ..
The updates will be weekly post:
- Germination test.
- Week One
- Week Two
- Week Three
The test is to be performed with basic equipment:
- 600w HPS
- Intractor 100
- Extractor 125
- 1 FAN “3 speed”
- 1 Humidifier for 1st stage
- Sustrate LIGHT MIX of THE PEAT MOSS EXPERIENCE + HUMUS and specific fertilizers for cannabis.
- Pots FELTPOT 3,5L
So much for the presentation of the test …
Thanks for your visit and see you in germination.
HEALTH AND GOOD SMOKE!
Grow report sponsored by GORILLA SEED BANK