Alien OG The Cali Connection WEEK 1
Following the success of germination Alien OG The Cali Connection, his first transplant and changing illuminated CFL to HPS, we start from this point to count days of life for our beloved plants.
All normally elapses, the plants are perfectly adapted to the environment and start developing like crazy.
The substrate I will use for growing is LIGHT MIX the Spanish company PEAT MOSS EXPERIENCE.
Containers are felt not use plastic and it are handmade by the Spanish company FeltPot Geo Pot.
Pot of felt textile Geo high performance polyester made 1st quality and made with nylon yarn for all types of plants and trees.
Ideal for outdoor / indoor, for drip irrigation systems, immersion, hydroponics, aeroponics, water, wicks and decanting.
BENEFIT OF FELT POTS – FELTPOT
– Free Movement and constant flow of oxygen to the roots.
– Increased interaction with water and fertilize.
– Prevents PH variation in stagnant water in the container.
– Allows chlorine to evaporate water irrigation.
– Isolate the cold in winter, avoiding freezing of roots.
– Heat – insulation in summer air circulation at the roots and avoid allowing them to cook.
– Top Caps, coating the substrate, geotextile felt.
– Avoid endless roots – fixing and promulgates small supply.
– Better drainage and irrigation water dispersion through the felt.
– Improves significantly faster growth of the plant in a vegetative state.
– Shortens weeks flowering.
JOURNAL OF IRRIGATION
DAY 3 – WATER + ROOT STIMULATION. 100ml/Planta.
DAY 6 – WATER + ROOT STIMULATION + Neem. 150ml/Planta.
3 Days of life.
And after his first week under HPS have been developed … better watch it.
That’s all for this week, see you in the next. WEEK 2
HEALTH AND GOOD SMOKE!
Grow report sponsored by GORILLA SEED BANK